Top 9 Things I’ve learned from reading blogs
January 8, 2011
- Always use lists with strange numbers, people like them more than regular numbers, such as 10 or 15.
- Anyone can write a blog, anyone can make up credentials. Choose carefully who you trust.
- The terms “linchpin” and “lizard brain” are used without explanation across all blog genres. (If you were like me and want to know where they came from check out sethgodin.typepad.com)
- How to make gluten-free lemon poppy seed muffins. glutenfree.wordpress.com/2008/04/27/gf-luscious-lemony-poppy-seed-muffins
- Many people can criticize, very few choose to create. (People tend to be especially mean hearted when they don’t have to show their face.)
- Many ordinary people are extraordinarily talented.
- Nobody likes the grammar police, but they’re still out there policing anyway.
- Animal videos are always adorable.
- Reading blogs by and about your friends is as good as blog reading gets.
What’s on your list?